The iT2009 is a broadband GaAs MMIC traveling wave amplifier designed for medium output power applications where high gain performance is also required.
The iT2009 provides saturated output power of 1 W up to 7 GHz and greater than 29 dBm up to 15 GHz and greater than 25dBm up to 26.5GHz. High gain of 20 dB with flatness of ±1 dB is provided up to 26.5 GHz DC power consumption as low as 5.4 W is obtained by biasing for best output power and good linear performance. Input-output DC block capacitors are integrated on-chip.
- Frequency range: 2 GHz - 26.5 GHz
- Psat (2 GHz - 7 GHz): 30 dBm
- Psat (7 GHz - 15 GHz): 29 dBm
- Psat (15 GHz - 26.5 GHz): 25 dBm
- Gain with ±1dB flatness: 20 dB
- DC power consumption: 5.4 W
- DC bias conditions: 9 V at 600 mA
- Full chip passivation for high reliability
- Test equipment
- Digital microwave radio
- Broadband wireless
- Satellite communication
|iT2009||RoHS compliant bare die in gel packs|