The HXT6112 VCSEL driver array is a key component for compact, robust, low-power optical transmitter modules. In conjunction with the VCSEL array, the chip handles the complete digital-to-optical conversion, including CML input, laser driver, drive control, and supervision. Standard silicon technology and a small number of additional components allow for cost-effective and compact assemblies.
- Low power consumption of 46mW per channel while delivering 5mA average and 5mA modulation current
- Compatible with common cathode and isolated VCSEL arrays
- 2-wire interface control and symmetric pad design maximize module design flexibility
- 10 mA Average and 10 mA Modulation current max.
- 15mA burn-in current max.
- InfiniBand QDR/FDR compliant
- IEEE 802.3ba Ethernet transceivers
- InfiniBand QDR & FDR active cables
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|HXT6112-DNT||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die|
|HXT6112-EVB||Room Temp||Evaluation Board|