The HXT6101 VCSEL driver is a key component for compact, robust, low-power optical transmitter modules. In conjunction with the VCSEL, the chip handles the complete digital-to-optical conversion, including CML input, laser driver, drive control, and supervision. Standard silicon technology and a small number of additional components allow for cost-effective and compact assemblies.
- Low power consumption of 46mW while delivering 5mA average and 5mA modulation current
- 2-wire interface control and symmetric pad design maximize module design flexibility
- 10 mA average and 10 mA modulation current max.
- 15mA burn-in current max.
- A/D read-out of temperature, effective VCSEL current and monitor photo-current
- IEEE 802.3ae Ethernet transceivers
- 16G Fibre Channel modules
- InfiniBand QDR & FDR active cables
- Proprietary optical modules
|HXT6101-DNT||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die: 750um x 750um|
|HXT6101-EVB||Room Temp||Evaluation Board|