The HXT5104A VCSEL driver array is a key component for compact, robust, low-power optical transmitter modules. In conjunction with the VCSEL array, the chip handles the complete digital-to-optical conversion, including CML input, laser driver, drive control, and supervision. Standard silicon technology and a small number of additional components allow for cost-effective and compact assemblies.
- Low power consumption of 46mW per channel while delivering 5mA average and 5mA modulation current
- Compatible with common cathode and isolated VCSEL arrays
- 2-wire interface control and symmetric pad design maximize module design flexibility
- 10 mA Average and 10 mA Modulation current max.
- 12mA max burn-in current
- QSFP MSA compliant
- InfiniBand QDR/FDR compliant
- 40G Base-SR4 compliant
- Solder bump version available
- IEEE 802.3ba Ethernet transceivers
- InfiniBand QDR & FDR active cables
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|HXT5104A-DNT||0°C to +95°C||Bare Die 2.05 mm x 1.67 mm|
|HXT5104A-BNT||0°C to +95°C||Bare Die with solder bumps for flip chip assembly|