The HXT4004A VCSEL driver array is a key component for compact, robust and low-power optical transmitter modules. In conjunction with the VCSEL array, the chip handles the complete digital-to-optical conversion, including CML input, laser driver, drive control, and supervision. Standard silicon technology and a small number of additional components allow for cost-effective and compact assemblies.
- Low power consumption of 63mW* per channel while delivering 5mA average and 5mA modulation current
- Compatible with common cathode and isolated VCSEL arrays
- 2-wire interface control and symmetric pad design maximize module design flexibility
- 8 mA Average and 8 mA Modulation current max.
- 15mA burn-in current max.
- Internal input AC-coupling
- QSFP MSA Compliant
- InfiniBand QDR Compliant
- 100G Base-SR10 Compliant
- Solder bump version available
- IEEE 802.3ba (pre-standard) Ethernet transceivers
- InfiniBand QDR transceiver
- InfiniBand QDR active cables
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|HXT4004A-DNT||0°C to +100°C||Bare Die 2.05mm x 1.67mm|
|HXT4004A-DNT-F||0°C to +100°C||Bare die with Solder Bumps for flip chip assembly|