The HXR8212 Trans-impedance Limiting Amplifier array is a member of GigPeak’s family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products targeted at the parallel optical links market. Together with a PIN detector array or discrete detectors, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for telecom and datacom applications.
The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the trans-impedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier and a versatile CML output stage for four optical channels.
- 60uApp receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 28Gbps.
- Greater than 2.4mApp overload
- 141mW per channel power consumption with low power setting
- Automatic Gain and Threshold Controls
- Adjustable output swing size and pre-emphasis mode
- Signal Detect Programmable threshold with SQUELCH function
- Independent RSSI
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- Control lines accessible on both sides of the chip
- QSFP MSA compliance
- IEEE 802.3ba 250G SR10 Ethernet transceivers
- InfiniBand 300G EDR transceivers and active cables
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|Part Number||Temp Range||Pin-Package|
|HXR8212-DNT||0 °C to +85 °C||Bare Die* 1975 x 3600µm|
|HXR8212-EVB||Room Temperature||Evaluation Board|