The HXR6212 Trans-impedance Limiting Amplifier array is a member of GigPeak’s family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products targeted at the parallel optical links market. Together with a PIN detector array or discrete detectors, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for telecom and datacom applications.
The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the trans-impedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier and a versatile CML output stage for four optical channels.
- 60 mApp receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 28Gbps.
- Better than 2.4 mApp overload
- 187mW per channel power consumption
- Adjustable output swing size and pre-emphasis in limiting mode and signal detect threshold
- Independent RSSI
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- Control lines accessible on both sides of the chip
- QSFP MSA compliance
- InfiniBand EDR transceivers
- InfiniBand EDR active cables
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|HXR6212-DNT||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die 2.05mm x 3.65mm|
|HXR6212-EVB||Room Temp||Evaluation Board|