The HXR6112 Transimpedance Limiting Amplifier array is a member of GigPeak’s family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products targeted at the parallel optical links market. Together with a PIN detector array or discrete detectors, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for datacom applications.
The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the transimpedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier and a versatile CML output stage for twelve optical channels.
- 20 mApp receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 16 Gbps. Better than 3 mApp overload
- 60 mW per channel power consumption with low power setting
- Adjustable output swing size and pre-emphasis and signal detect threshold
- Independent RSSI
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- Control lines accessible on both sides of the chip
- IEEE 802.3ba Ethernet transceivers
- InfiniBand QDR & FDR active cables
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|HXR6112-DNT||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die|
|HXR6112-EVB||Room Temperature||Evaluation Board|