The HXR6101 Trans-impedance Limiting Amplifier is targeted at the optical links market. Together with a PIN detector, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for datacom applications.
The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the trans-impedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier and a versatile CML output stage for a single 16 Gb/s channel.
- 20 mApp receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 10.3 Gbps
- Better than 3 mApp overload
- 60 mW power consumption with low power setting
- Adjustable output swing size and pre-emphasis mode and signal detect threshold
- A/D read-out of temperature, RSSI information
- IEEE 802.3ae Ethernet transceivers
- InfiniBand QDR & FDR active cables
- Proprietary optical modules
|HXR6101-DNT||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die|
|HXR6101-EVB||Room Temp||Evaluation Board|