The HXR5112B Trans-impedance Limiting Amplifier array is a member of GigPeak’s family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products targeted at the parallel optical links market. Together with a PIN detector array or discrete detectors, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for datacom applications.
The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the trans-impedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier and a versatile CML output stage for four optical channels.
- 20 µApp receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 10.3 Gbps; better than 3.0mApp overload
- 66 mW per channel power consumption
- Adjustable output swing size and pre-emphasis in limiting mode and signal detect threshold
- Independent RSSI
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- Control lines accessible on both sides of the chip
- IEEE 802.3ba Ethernet transceivers
- InfiniBand QDR & FDR active cables
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|HXR5112B-DNT||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die 2.05mm x 3.65mm|