The HXR5112A Transimpedance Limiting Amplifier array is a member of GigPeak’s family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products targeted at the parallel optical links market. Together with a PIN detector array or discrete detectors, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for datacom applications.
The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the transimpedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier and a versatile CML output stage for twelve optical channels.
- 20 App receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 10.3 Gbps. Better than 1.0mApp overload
- 66 mW per channel power consumption
- Adjustable output swing size and preemphasis in limiting mode and signal detect threshold
- Independent RSSI
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- Control lines accessible on both sides of the chip
- IEEE 802.3ba Ethernet transceivers
- Infiniband QDR & FDR active cables
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|HXR5112A-DNT||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die 2.05mm x 3.65mm|
|HXR5112A-BNT||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die with solder bump for flip chip assembly|