The HXR5004A Transimpedance Limiting Amplifier array is a member of the family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products targeted at the parallel optical links market. Together with a PIN detector array or discrete detectors, high capacity, high availability optical links can be designed for telecom and datacom applications.
The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the transimpedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier and a versatile CML output stage for four optical channels.
- 20 mApp receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 10.3 Gbps. Better than 1.5 mApp overload
- 66 mW per channel power consumption with low power setting
- Adjustable output swing size and pre-emphasis mode and signal detect threshold
- Independent RSSI
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- Control lines accessible on both sides of the chip
- QSFP MSA compliance
- IEEE 802.3ba Ethernet transceivers
- InfiniBand QDR & FDR active cables
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|HXR5004A-DNT||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die|
|HXR5004A-DNT-F8||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die on Tape 2.05mm x 1.67mm|