The HXR44100 single channel Trans-impedance Linear Amplifier is a member of GigPeak’s family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products for PAM4 modulation format targeted at the parallel optical links market. Together with a PIN discrete detector, high-capacity, high-availability optical link can be designed for next-generation Ethernet and datacom applications.
The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the linear trans-impedance pre-amplifier, the linear post-amplifier, and a versatile CML output stage for four optical channels.
- High receiver sensitivity for 10Km 56Gbps PAM4 signal
- Up to 3 mApp overload
- Independent, per channel RSSI
- 5kΩ typical differential gain
- 500mVppd output voltage swing and adjustable output swing
- Linear operation with internal AGC
- 150mW per channel power consumption
- QSFP56 MSA compliance
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- Next-generation Ethernet optical receiver modules up to 10Km LR
- Proprietary multi-channel small form factor optical modules like CFP8 and QSFP56
|HXR44100-DNT||-5°C to +95°C||Die 1.350mm x 1.120mm|