The HXR42400 Trans-impedance and Limiting Amplifier array for LR4 parallel optical applications supports data rates up to 28Gbps and optical reach above +10km. Together with a four-channel photo diode array or discrete detectors, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for long reach telecom or datacom applications.
The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the Trans-impedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier, and a versatile CML output stage for four optical channels. Available in die form.
- 40uApp receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 28Gbps.
- Greater than 2.4mApp overload
- 150mW per channel power consumption with low power setting
- Automatic Gain and Threshold Controls
- Adjustable output swing size and pre-emphasis mode
- Signal Detect Programmable threshold with SQUELCH function
- Independent RSSI, Temperature monitor
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- Control lines accessible on both sides of chip
- QSFP MSA compliance
- 100Gbase-LR4 Ethernet transceivers
- 128G Fibre Channel modules / AOCs
- InfiniBand 100G EDR transceivers and active cables
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|Part Number||Temp Range||Pin-Package|
|HXR42400-DNU1 HXR42400-TNU2||-5°C to +95°C||Bare Die: 1.975 x 3.350mm|
|HXR42400EVB||Room Temp||Evaluation Board|