The HXR32100 Trans-impedance Limiting Amplifier array is a member of the family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products targeted at the single channel fiber optic links market. Together with a discrete PiN detector array, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for datacom applications. Ideal for 100G to 25G fan-out applications.
The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the trans-impedance pre-amplifier, the limiting post-amplifier and a versatile CML output stage for a single, differential electrical channel.
- 50 mApp receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 28Gbps.
- Better than 2.4 mApp overload
- 128 mW per channel power consumption
- Adjustable output swing size, pre-emphasis and signal detect threshold
- Independent, scalable RSSI output
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- I2C Compatible serial interface
- Suitable for TO can applications
- SFP25+ and SFP28+ MSA compatible
- 100G to 25G Ethernet SR Fan-out modules
- 32G Fibre Channel modules
- InfiniBand EDR 25G Transceivers / AOC
- Proprietary multi-channel optical modules
|HXR32100-DNT||0°C to +85°C||Bare Die*; 1055 x 850µm|
|HXR32100-EVB||Room Temperature||Evaluation Board|
|* Design Size; Actual die size may be slightly larger/smaller|