The GX62476 is a very low power, highperformance, quad channel linear driver, designed for 100G and 200G optical transmitters for metro application. The GX62476 is a Small Form Factor (SFF) with differential inputs and single ended outputs.
The GX62476 is a surface mount device (SMD) packaged solution consisting of 4 x 32Gb/s broadband amplifier channels, including high frequency chokes, each capable of driving a linear output voltage of 5Vpp, suitable for multilevel modulation applications.
- Data rate up to 32Gb/s per channel for 100G/200G/400G DP-QPSK applications
- Linear single ended output voltage up to 5Vpp
- 15dB Dynamic Range of Gain Control
- Pdiss=1.1W/channel @ Linear 5Vpp diff.
- Ultra low inter channel crosstalk
- Small Form Factor SMD
- Internal High Frequency supply chokes Internal RF input and output DC blocking
- Peak Detector & Reference Voltage
- 100Gb/s Systems using DP-QPSK
- 200Gb/s & 400Gb/s Advanced Multi-Level Modulation Systems
|Part Number||Temperature Range||Package|
|GX62476-CIU||-5°C to 85°C||SMD 10mm x 14mm|