The GX62455 is a high-performance parallel low Vpi Mach-Zender Modulator (MZM) driver
designed for 100G DP-QPSK long-haul optical transmitters.
The GX62455 is a Small Form Factor (SFF) single ended GPPO packaged solution consisting of 4 x 32G broadband amplifiers, each capable of driving an output voltage of 7.5Vpp.
The GX62455s GPPO full detent connectors have been designed to be snap-in compatible
with SMIs 100G GPPO gearbox and the OIF 100G modulator standard proposal.
- Data rate up to 32Gb/s per channel for 100G DP-QPSK applications
- Ultra low inter channel crosstalk
- Small form factor
- No external RFC supply chokes & RF decoupling required
- Internal RF input and output DC blocking
- Adjustable Output Voltage up to 7.5Vpp
- Adjustable eye cross point
- Temperature monitor
- 100Gb/s systems using DP-QPSK
|GX62455-GNU||-5°C to 85°C||GPPO|