The GX62451 is a high-performance parallel low Vpi Mach-Zender Modulator (MZM) driver designed for 100G DP-QPSK long-haul optical transmitters.
The GX62451 is a single packaged solution that consists of 4 x 28G broadband amplifiers each capable of driving a singled ended 7Vpp output voltage.
The GX62451s GPPO connectors have been designed to be snap-in compatible with SMIs 100G GPPO gearbox and the OIF 100G modulator standard proposal.
- Data rate up to 28Gb/s per lane for 100G DPQPSK applications
- Small Form Factor
- Low RMS jitter
- No external RF supply chokes & RF decoupling required
- Internal RF input and output DC blocking
- Adjustable single ended Vout to 7Vpp
- Adjustable eye cross point
- Typ. power consumption: [email protected]=6.5Vpp
- Temperature Monitor
- 100Gb/s Systems using DP-QPSK
|GX62451-GNU||-5°C to 85°C||GPPO|