The GX3220 is a high performance 22.3 GB/s linear transimpedance amplifier IC with adjustable bandwidth control that enables its use in receiver modules for fiber optic transmission systems such as 40G RZ-DQPSK.
The GX3220 is designed for coherent optical receivers with high DC current cancellation, low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) linear and a balanced TIA configuration. Input is differential and output is differential with AC coupling.
- Data rate: 22.3Gb/s
- Operates in both single or dual photodiode configurations
- Internal AGC
- Output Voltage Control
- Peak Detection/Input Monitor
- Shutdown Mode
- Coherent Detection Receiver
- 40Gb/s RZ-DQPSK (2x22.5Gb/s) Systems
- 100Gb/s DP-QPSK (4x25Gb/s) Systems