The EXU8612 is a fully integrated homodyne upconverter chip designed in GaAs process technology. The chip enables the signal upconversion from baseband to 81-86GHz.
EXU8612 has an integrated differential I/Q modulator and a VGA with > 35dB analog gain control. The chip has 20dB image rejection and 20dBc LO suppression without calibration for total baseband input power Pin=-5dBm. At max gain, Tx Noise is -139dBm/Hz, P1dB, IM3 are 14dBm and 32dBc. The EXU8612 also has built-in x6 multiplier and it requires 13.5 to 14.4 GHz LO frequency to cover high E-band for point-to-point application.
- RF Frequency: 81 – 86 GHz
- LO Frequency: 13.5 – 14.4 GHz
- BB Frequency: DC – 2.0 GHz
- Conversion Gain (max.): 15dB
- P1dB: 14 dBm
- OIP3: 20 dBm
- LO Supp. (Total BB Pin=-5dBm): 20 dBc
- Image Rejection: 20 dB
- Analog Gain Control Range: > 35 dB
- Point-to-point E-Band radios
- Satellite communication
- Test and measurement
|EXU8612-DDI||RoHS compliant bare die in gel packs|