The EXU7611 is a fully integrated super-heterodyne upconverter chip designed in SiGe process technology. The chip enables the signal conversion from baseband to 71-76 GHz. EXU7611 has an integrated I/Q modulator, an integrated power detector, IF monitor output, and a digital serial peripheral interface (SPI). The required inputs are LO and baseband signal.
EXU7611 is designed to pair with an external PA EXP8604 to meet the technical specifications of ETSI document ETSI EN 302 217-2-2.
- Frequency Range: 71 76 GHz
- LO Frequency: 11.8-12.7 GHz
- IF Frequency: 7.88 8.44 GHz
- Conversion Gain: 28 (Max)
- OIP3: 13 dBm (@ 64 QAM, Max Pout)
- Carrier Suppression (no calibration): 30 dB
- Analog Gain Control Dynamic Range: 40 dB
- Integrated Power Detector, Envelope Detector
- Digital Serial Peripheral Interface
- 1.5 W DC Power Consumption (Quiescent)
- Point-to-point E-band radios
|EXU7611-DDI||RoHS compliant bare die in gel packs|
|EXT7611-SSI||Integrated System in Package for E-band radio with 8604 PA|