The EXT8611 is a fully integrated E-band radio transmitter that contains a direct upconverter IC and a PA in a small SIP (system-in-package) form factor. The transmitter converts baseband signal to 81-86 GHz. EXT8611 integrates all of the functionality of the RF path of an E-band transmitter, including I/Q modulator, RF amplifier, and a PA. The SIP requires an external LO frequency of 13.5 – 14.4 GHz to convert the baseband signal to 81-86 GHz. The SIP provides analog-controlled attenuation and maintains good linear performance across a large input dynamic range.
EXT8611 is designed to meet the technical specifications of ETSI document ETSI EN 302 217-2-2.
- Frequency Range: 81 – 86 GHz
- LO Frequency: 13.5 – 14.4 GHz
- Conversion Gain: 32 (max.)
- OIP3: 30 dBm (RF Pout = 15 dBm)
- Carrier Rejection (with calibration): 30 dBc
- Image Rejection (with calibration): 35 dB
- Analog Gain Control Dynamic Range: > 40 dB
- Integrated Power Detector, Envelope Detector
- Single Ended LO port
- Point-to-point E-Band radios
- Satellite communication
- Test and measurement
|EXT8611-SSI||E-band SIP (System in Package) Radio Transmitter|