The EXR8611 is fully integrated E-band radio receiver that contains the LNA and a downconverter IC in small SIP (System-in-Package) form factor. The receiver converts RF input 81-86 GHz to baseband output. EXR8611 integrates all the functionality of RF signal path of an E-band receiver including LNA, RF downconversion mixer, IF I/Q demodulator, baseband filters, and a digital serial peripheral interface (SPI). The SIP requires an external LO signal. The SIP provides analog controlled attenuation and maintains good linear performance across a large input dynamic range and meet the system performance in presence of channel interference.
EXR8611 is designed to meet the technical specifications of ETSI document ETSI EN 302 217-2-2.
- RF Frequency: 81 – 86 GHz
- LO Frequency: 9 – 9.6 GHz
- IF Frequency: 9 – 9.6 GHz
- Maximum Conversion Gain: 90 dB
- Analog Gain Control Range: > 80 dB
- Image Rejection: 20dB
- Integrated Base Band Filters
- Digital Serial Peripheral Interface
- 1.42 W DC Power Consumption
- Point-to-point E-Band radios
- Satellite communication
- Test and measurement
|EXR8611-SSI||E-band SIP (System in Package) Radio Receiver|