The EXD7613 is a fully integrated super-heterodyne downconverter chip designed in SiGe process technology. The chip enables signal conversion from 71-76 GHz input frequency to baseband output. EXD7613 has an integrated RF mixer, I/Q demodulator with analog controlled attenuation and a serial peripheral interface (SPI). The chip includes selectable 9th order LPF in the BB output. The LPF have six selectable corner frequencies and a bypass mode. The chip requires an external AC-coupled LO source. The on-chip variable input attenuators allows EXD7613 to maintain good linear performance across a large input dynamic range and to meet the stringent point to point E Band radio system requirements in the presence of channel interference.
EXD7613 is conceived to work with an external LNA EXL8601 to meet the technical specifications of ETSI document ETSI EN 302 217-2-2.
- RF Frequency: 71 – 76 GHz
- LO Frequency: 7.88 – 8.44 GHz
- IF Frequency: 7.88 – 8.44 GHz
- Conversion Gain: 76 dB (Nom.)
- Analog Gain Control Range: 75 dB
- IIP3: +10 dBm
- Selectable Integrated Baseband Filters
- Digital Serial Peripheral Interface
- 1.32 W nominal DC Power Consumption
- Point-to-point E-Band radios
- Satellite communication
- Test and measurement
|EXD7613-DDI||RoHS compliant bare die in gel packs|